Re: [OM] Bats - anybody managed to capture any in flight?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bats - anybody managed to capture any in flight?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:37:07 +0100
Not tried it, Ian, but my initial thought would be to try to link the sound
output from an ultrasonic bat detector (Magenta work well) with a
Triggertrap. The difficulty would be that the detector is non-directional,
but you might get around that with careful aiming and tuning, given that you
know where they are heading. And film is cheap.

But did you really mean film??

Piers