Re: [OM] PESO: bad photo? - just print it big

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: bad photo? - just print it big
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:22:12 -0500
Ken, of course you don't get jazz, you're an engineer. Jazz represents the refutation of all the principles you have had since at least college. Engineers are focused, organized people who live by rules constantly and faithfully without exception. I have had a great interest in jazz since Jr. High, and my father, an engineer, could never understand it. His favorites were Glenn Miller and Lawrence Welk, now that's engineer music.

Jazz musicians, OTOH, improvise. They enter a solo with only the slightest thought of what they will do, and will often do things that surprise even themselves. Not engineers!

-----Original Message----- From: ChrisB