Re: [OM] And here's my own 4th.

Subject: Re: [OM] And here's my own 4th.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:05:16 -0500
Nice coverage. There are some nice sets of"wheels" in there, of all sorts. Looks like fun!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/6/2015 6:51 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
The folks in our development decided to have a 4th of July parade. It started at the north end (which meant starting in front of our house) and going the 1-1/2 miles south to the other end. We don't have a golf course (of our own) here but, as you can see, it's handy to have a golf cart for running around.

I could hardly avoid being the photographer at least at the start since they were all gathering in front of my house. Here's what was going on. <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Seasons_2015_July_4th_Parade/index.htm> My garage (with white Chrysler van) can be seen in shots 11 & 13 and a couple of others. Mostly you're looking at oldsters but with a few grandchildren mixed in here and there.

You may also notice the place isn't finished. Lots of sales and building going on in this, the final section. New neighbors seem to be popping up weekly.

Chuck Norcutt