Re: [OM] An amazing journey

Subject: Re: [OM] An amazing journey
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 16:47:12 -0500
On 7/8/15 11:11 : , Ken Norton wrote:
So, today, DD#1 has turned 18 years old. It's been an amazing journey,
that's for sure. There are a handful of list members who were around
when I posted the news (and pictures) of her birth all those years
ago. In fact, I think I was one of the very first people to post
digital selfies within minutes of the birth itself. I used a camcorder
and a video to computer capture card plugged into the laptop computer
and dial-up internet from the delivery room.

She's heading off to college in a few weeks and in one year DD#2 will
follow. But for today, it's Allison's day.

I told her this morning that what turning 18 means is that I'm no
longer legally responsible for her indescretions, but I still expect
many cows when somebody asks to marry her.

The Smile:

AG (Proud Pappa) Schnozz
Congratulations to everyone! She can always join a heavy metal band if they don't have the necessary jazz bands around campus...

You do live in Iowa, so I think owning cows is legal, even inside city limits.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie