Re: [OM] A reason to like LR (eek!)

Subject: Re: [OM] A reason to like LR (eek!)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 13:24:23 -0700
On 7/12/2015 12:27 PM, Leowesson wrote:
Moose,

Have you tried Photomechanic for fast viewing?

http://www.camerabits.com

$150? For a viewer?

Most of the "ingest" features are overkill for me. All of the editing features that might be of interest to me are also in free FastStone. I am not interested in Raw conversion from either product. As has been discussed here, perhaps to death, Raw converters are not all created equal.

Unfortunately, their videos don't seem to be there on their site just now, so I
can't see if there's something I'm missing.
Perhaps I'll give a a trial spin one day.

For the moment, I've sent a suggestion to FastStone. Perhaps ... Or maybe Adobe
will speed up LR rendering.

At What Cost Moose