[OM] Boundary Waters Suggestions

Subject: [OM] Boundary Waters Suggestions
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 16:38:42 -0500
This is probably aimed at our list members in the usually frozen state
of Minnesota, but if you have favorite spots up near the border that
you are willing to share with me, I'd appreciate it.

We're looking for one or two places to toss a tent and go hiking.
Moderate 4wd is OK. We're taking the X5, not the Jeep, so severe
trail-running is out of the question, but I'm good with getting things
grubby.

Prefer to camp along the shoreline of a small lake where we can watch
the northern lights and have a campfire, but not be neighbors with 20
other campers.

AG

--
Ken Norton