Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:13:14 +0100
On 13 Jul 2015 7:00 pm, "ChrisB" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That looked like fun, Ian.  I find the Vulcan underwhelming, in general,
but I was with a friend near Old Warden last weekend and it flew over the
cricket pitch at Ickwell and looked rather stirring.  I still think that
it’s a waste of fuel and people’s money, but it did look good then.

Yes,  I saw your picture of the Vulcan.   I meant to add a comment to my
original post to the effect that I didn't link to any of my Vulcan shots
because yours was so much better.  I blame the curse of Yeovilton - the sun
is always the wrong side of the runway for the flying aircraft.

Ian