Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:21:18 +0100
On 13 Jul 2015 6:46 pm, "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>      <<SNIP>>
>

> >Enjoy these anyway.   Full gallery here:
> >https://goo.gl/photos/hiDhbF9ypUsunEND6
> >

>      Fairy Swordfish!  Buccaneer!  Avro Vulcan!  Gloster Meteors!!
>
>      One helluva show!

The flying was very good all round - the Red Arrows, the Spanish air force
display team, the Chinook,  the Pitts, and the Typhoon being particular
highlights. No Meteors or Buccaneers though.   The RNAS seem to have
forgotten about the latter (and I don't think there are any left flying).
There were 2 Vampires though, which was nice.

We were also promised a MiG 15, but alas that didn't show.   Enough there
to gaze in wonder at though.

Ian