Re: [OM] Virgin Lily

Subject: Re: [OM] Virgin Lily
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:49:57 -0500
I just checked an earlier year, and this is about the right time for them. I will look tomorrow.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/13/2015 7:42 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Thanks Jim.
We are having a banner summer with both day lilies and the standards trying
to outdo each other.
Judi says she thinks it's 'cause we've had so much rain this year.
The old girl I shot was nearly five foot tall when the wind caught her
yesterday. Now she is vase bound..

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>