Re: [OM] IMG: Late Afternoon Arrivals

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Late Afternoon Arrivals
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:13:17 -0500
Hi Ken,

I still do have a ring on my finger.  I can't bring myself to take it off.

I learned today that it was a Brown Forman charter, not the freighter that I took it to be. Had a BF executive on board, but he must have been whisked away before I arrived on the scene. So, I still feel she had better opportunities than this old guy, but I will keep your thoughts in mind. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA