Re: [OM] IMG: Two More Tiger Swallowtail Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More Tiger Swallowtail Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:12:21 -0500
Thanks, Rick.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/16/2015 4:09 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Another winner, Jim!

On Jul 16, 2015 3:27 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kind words.  Even at 85, I get a little smarter each time
I process an image.  In this case, I anticipated the room needed for the
vignetting when I cropped the image.  I used Color Efex Pro 4, from the NIK
add-in pkg, to add the vignetting.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA