Re: [OM] IMG: His Ride

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: His Ride
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:27:36 +0100
That’s a nice machine!  I hitched around the Continent (of Europe) when I was
16 and one of my abiding memories is the sound of the 911s roaring (screaming?)
up the slip roads as we stood on the verge with thumbs extended.  Since then I
have wanted to drive a 911.  But this one would do . . . :-)

Chris