Re: [OM] A reason to like LR (eek!)

Subject: Re: [OM] A reason to like LR (eek!)
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:34:23 +0100
I had a similar result.  I got it installed (on a Mac) but then it took an age
to do something with “Collections”.  I started something else leaving Digikam
in the background and it “stopped responding” (Finder-speak).  I tried again,
but no joy.

I think that Graphic Converter will do something similar for me.  If I tire of
that perhaps the Serif Affinity application will be of interest.

Chris