Re: [OM] A reason to like LR (eek!)

Subject: Re: [OM] A reason to like LR (eek!)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:24:33 +0100
I refuse to have anything to do with Serif stuff. They are very pushy with the
upsell, promise that there is no risk, money back guarantee if not satisfied
etc, then do all in their power to weasel out of it when called upon to
"deliver".

And their stuff isn't that good by comparison with what else is there.

Your Motivation May Vary - but mine certainly will not.

Piers