Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:52:57 -0500
I just went to Nomorobo, thinking all my problems would be solved, but guess what. It doesn't work with my carrier for "landline" which is Cox, the cable company, which comes in over my internet and cable connection, and it doesn't cover my cell phone. Those people need to get their heads out of their asses.

-----Original Message----- From: David Thatcher