Re: [OM] Toyota Mirai

Subject: Re: [OM] Toyota Mirai
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 19:26:14 -0500
I read the on-line description of the vehicle and the safety measures that they have taken to make sure the 10k psi H2 tanks don't rupture in an accident, but, after dealing with hydrogen-rich rocket exhaust products while supporting altitude testing of NASA rockets, I will pass on this one. I could not get past the feeling that I was strapped to a potential bomb. Look closely.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA