Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:41:43 -0500
I'm sure my old Western Electric push-button phone ringer is electro-mechanical, but I'm not sure how to determine what is in my Panasonic KX-TS105B without ripping it apart. The online searches just turn up manuals, but nothing on included or replacement parts. My Panasonic cordless phones are even more of a mystery.

But I have had no hints of the activity you suspect. My calls all seem to be based on time of day.

Good luck.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA