Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:36:00 -0700
On 7/30/2015 7:41 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Bob,

The camera part of the iPhone is easy. The internet and txt messaging are the challenges for me. And I learned early on that Apple failed to include a simple way to close web pages.

Huh? Just tap the little 'x' on the tab. Oh, that's on the iPad. On the phone, tap the 'stack' of two pages on the bottom right, which shows a scrollable, 3D-ish set of pages, each with a prominent 'X'. Tap the 'X' or swipe the page to the side to delete it.

Xed Out Moose