Re: [OM] University of New Hampshire Bias Free Language Guide

Subject: Re: [OM] University of New Hampshire Bias Free Language Guide
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:16:30 +0000
I work at UNH. It seems like that was a guide that was developed by a
subset of the inclusive-excellence group, not something promoted by the
university as a whole. The administration has distanced themselves from
it, of course.  I am sure if you dig around at any university you will
find bizarre, wildly unpopular opinions expressed by faculty, students,
etc.  Nothing to see reallyŠ  (move alongŠ)

It¹s been up for a couple years, but no one has really paid any attention
to it, obviously.

The campus reform site is a right-wing extremist attack dog, funded by the
typical republican operative types (koch brothers, etc.) out to stir up
shit, generally. So, don¹t take anything they say as fact - it¹s political
nonsense for the most part.

Ed