Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:30:23 -0500
> When in range of good LTE/4G or WiFi, the speech recognition is excellent. I
> only type, reluctantly, when I have to.

As my Note 3 functions so much as my office on the go, I invested in a
Bluetooth keyboard for it. It takes up little space and is with me
wherever I would be carrying a notebook.

Which reminds me. Apple does everything possible to lock you into
their private little ecosystem. You can't use a standard Bluetooth
device with an Apple iThingy. You've got to have a special version
that will talk with the Apple iThingy. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx