Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping
From: Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:10:51 +0200
Or you can just dispense with the phone line altogether. We have fiber for our
internet, and only use our cellphones and Skype for actual phone calls. We do
actually still have a traditional landline, a leftover from the DSL days, but I
do not even remember the phone number that goes with it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain