Re: [OM] test message.

Subject: Re: [OM] test message.
From: "David Thatcher" <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 01:43:59 +1000
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 10:01:02AM -0500, Paul Braun wrote:
> Consider it ignored.

Paul,

It's nice to hear from you on this. I have to say that your message
from some six weeks back ('well, happy thursday to me') has weighed
heavily in my decision process for taking the path I have chosen. I
was concerned that my experience would soon match yours, and for many
of the same reasons.

I have very strong views on customer service, I like to form close
working relationships with my client base.

Most organisations these days want to crank out cookie-cutter
"solutions" (even if they are not suitable for the client) so that
their minimum-wage helpdesk robots can support them,  which is at
odds with old-fashioned customer service.

The organisation I will be soon be working with has a much more
sensible approach to this.

davidt