Re: [OM] IMG: Così fan tutte?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Così fan tutte?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:43:38 -0500
> [Sound of Moosie falling on the floor, LOL.]

Ah, success!

> The ups and downs of her life have been entirely a result of
> who she is, not girdles, manners or certificates. Nice woman, more than
> a little crazy, though; reminds me a lot of her mother.

Interesting comparative. I dated a model who's mother had died from
early onset dementia around age 40. She described how her mother was
pretty well nutsoid for years. During the five years we knew each
other, I saw her start to deteriorate too. Early on, her behavior was
explained by past cocaine abuse, but as time went on, it became
obvious to me that something else was going on. The last time I saw
her, I couldn't leave fast enough and I never made contact with her
again.

It's amazing how we overlook the mental state of the parents when
we're young and foolish.

AG (old and foolish) Schnozz