[OM] FUD&P list?

Subject: [OM] FUD&P list?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:55:21 -0700
Seriously, folks, telemarketers are spending the money to snoop on old guys who don't spend anything? (This just in ... they just don't care about us, wrong demographic.) And why would I care if they did?

Anybody but a spy cares if someone can access the state of their cell phone battery? (Carry one of those charger batteries, and change it occasionally, spies.)

MS is so brain dead that they open a huge, obvious security hole? And does it really matter if my contacts might sometime borrow my internet access. If they are here, I would just give them the password, anyway.

Is anyone really afraid they will accidentally run into the midst of a dust-up between supporters of THAT flag and opponents? (Did you notice no reports of deaths, or even injuries? Unlike mob disagreements in so many places in the world. )

I avoid newspapers and radio/TV news to stay clear of the fear based,
adrenaline fueled culture that we have become.

I really hope this list doesn't become another regular outlet for that sort of
mad paranoia.