Re: [OM] OT: iphone battery replacement

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: iphone battery replacement
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 11:31:16 +0100
I did one (on my nephew's iphone3) with an eBay kit and following a
uTube video and it went smoothly. The battery is still going about 2
years later and the total outlay was about £15.  But our local cobbler
(who now cuts keys etc) also does them for £25 with 20-minute
turnaround so I would go straight there next time.