Re: [OM] OT: iphone battery replacement

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: iphone battery replacement
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 11:17:23 -0400
Was with Beloved Granddaughter at Maine Mall yesterday, and they now have a
cell phone repair kiosk with a 30-minute turnaround time for most issues.
I'm guessing battery replacement would constitute a big part of this
business. That and cracked screens. But that's just speculation.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal