[OM] New Samyang MFT Cine Lenses + Video Shooting Problems

Subject: [OM] New Samyang MFT Cine Lenses + Video Shooting Problems
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 12:53:51 +0800
Question 1:
Samyang will announce 3 new MFT cine lenses on 10 Aug and each lens will
cost $2495! I understood Cine lens for video shooting but I dunno what is
major difference to take video shooting with still image lens and why their
price is so high?
http://www.43rumors.com/samyang-will-announce-24mm-50mm-85mm-t1-5-mft-cine-lenses-on-august-10/

​
Question 2:
I'm producing a training video for my organisation, I have found a problem
and dunno why? I hope anyone can teach me how to solve it, thanks in
advance.

I was using E-M5 + M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8 to take the video shooting and I
control the Aperture at F8 to get wider DOF as following picture:-
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/551/20389328705_ab87db5c7e_o.jpg

​The whole panel is inside the DOF.

However, when I was shooting the video with F8 (I did not change the
aperture setting), some area is outside of DOF. The following picture is
captured from the video:-
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/261/20363124416_2dd092aac6_o.jpg

​I cannot check the the FNo. was using when shooting video and I set A mode
for movie recording, however I check the info of video that a "P" was shown
and I'm not sure that the video was shooting with P mode? How do I check
the FNo. and what mode I was using when I shot the video?​

​Besides, How can I control the aperture for video shooting with M.Zuiko
lenses? Or I have to go to for lenses with aperture ring? Thanks.

​Question 3:
I'm editing the video with iMovie. It's a good software but less some
features, such as insert symbol into video. Anyone can share your
experience for both iMovie and Final Cut Pro? Should I invest USD300 for
Final Cut Pro? Thanks a lot!!!!

Cheers,
Michael