Re: [OM] [OT] Win10 anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Win10 anyone?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 12:44:03 +0100
Chuck

Microsoft is a bit of a leviathan; it seems to me that when someone has an idea
(or new culture) that is adopted by the company, only a large reaction from its
customers might cause a re-think.  I’m sure that Apple is similar, when it
comes to new ways of operating, but its OS is to support the machines that it
sells.

Chris