Re: [OM] More bees

Subject: Re: [OM] More bees
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 07:56:55 -0500
Hi Dean,

Thanks for the link. That is the most detailed account of the pollen process that I have seen. I stand corrected. The bumblebees have been missing around this area for the last couple of years. All I saw were carpenter bees. I was very happy to see some bumblers in action this year.

Speaking of carpenter bees, my son is having trouble with them. He has a large pine dining table on his back deck, and the carpenter bees keep burrowing into the edges of the table top. Got any suggestions?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA