Re: [OM] (OY!) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV

Subject: Re: [OM] (OY!) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:43:53 -0400
I agree, except the reviews I've seen suggest the EVF is much higher
resolution on the IV.

And we're getting a new puppy Thursday, and a new grandchild early in
November, so I'm thinking I might like an increased video capacity. I've
taken more than a few videos of Norah with my iPhone, and they pretty much
stink, except they're of her, which elevates their appeal, at least to her
family. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal