Re: [OM] Windows 10 upgrade Nagging you ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 10 upgrade Nagging you ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:34:12 -0400
AFAIK there is no automatic download of the upgrade. You must specifically request it. At least we hope that's the case. If you get an automatic download today your version is today's version. If you download 3 or 6 months from now you will hopefully get some later release. If you do get today's version installed 6 months from now automatic upgrades will eventually fix it but perhaps not before the original version has wreaked compatibility havoc with your apps.

Chuck Norcutt