[OM] Food Processor was Re: IMGS:

Subject: [OM] Food Processor was Re: IMGS:
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:26:53 +0200
Chris,

I would also look into a thermomix, pricey but very worth it <http://thermomix.vorwerk.com/home/> unfortunately it looks like they have a new "fancy dancy" model out, we have the previous version, it is so much more than a food processor though and easily replaces an icecream maker (Ice cream in 20 seconds anyone) , rice cooker and bread maker - ok maybe not completely for the bread maker but it will make the dough (creating the flour from grain if you wish) ready for the oven. For us the main benefit though was you can leave it unattended for most of its activity and get on with other things.

Its the best piece of kitchen equipment that we have used and apart from the kettle the most used (it could even replace the kettle I suppose :-) ) The only thing I would like it to do but doesn't is cook chips although I suspect it would have a go ;-)

Cheers IanW