Re: [OM] Crummy color conundrum

Subject: Re: [OM] Crummy color conundrum
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:53:58 -0500
This is an area where I am fairly ignorant, and the paperwork with my Dell order is not as specific as in earlier years. I appear to have an i5-4440, and Intel HD Integrated Graphics. So, I guess, off the top of my head, I miss-stated the hardware. It definitely is not an Adapter, so I can see why the installation of the update failed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA