Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/8/2015: the most beautiful church I have ever s

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/8/2015: the most beautiful church I have ever seen
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:34:16 -0300
Here is a shot I took at the same place in 1998

http://tinyurl.com/oznk55z

Hand held 35mm / f1.4 Sumilux with Fuji film.

Perhaps Nathan & Co followed the foot steps of Fidel Castro down the main isle when he was one of the pallbearers at former prime minster Pierre Trudeau's state funeral in October 2001. Trudeau worshiped the far left !

jh