Re: [OM] The French Chef

Subject: Re: [OM] The French Chef
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:38:54 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
No viewing at 100% please.  You know who you are.

<<<Hey! I represent that!

<<<Actually, it holds up quite well at 100%. A dash of NeatImage, perhaps two
levels, masked, crop a bit, raise lower mids just a little, downsample, FM post
sampling, again, perhaps at a couple of levels, and it would make a very good
portrait.
<<<Very Nice!

Thanks,

Mike L also noted some of the same things.  I had processed it out to wazoo and
think moved the black point a hair just to eliminate residual visible noise in
the apron but it had unintended consequences.
The last layer of deconvolution raised the noise a touch.  Sounds like you
already fussed with the file.  I'll take what you have if that is OK.   If you
just messed with it quickly but not kept it, perhaps I should fwd the raw, if
you have the time/interest.

Thanks much for looking and commenting, Jim, Chuck Wayne and Paul as well as
Mike L mentioned above of course.  If moustache hairs had fallen in, would have
attributed them to my beard
anyway, so he had no worries.

Cat hair in many dinners has done no harm, Mike