Re: [OM] Well, it's about darn time

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, it's about darn time
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:07:20 -0500
Thanks, Rick.

Porter County fair. And yes, the P-T is still named that.

Job search is slow - had a few nibbles, but nothing serious. Got hired back
at the hospital for two weeks under contract to finish one project I was in
the middle of - a lot of people I see really want me back. I keep telling
them, "Tell the boss that."  It's not outside the realm of possibility.
Meanwhile I keep looking. As far as the resume - I have several versions,
and just revised them based on suggestions from the job counselor at the
unemployment office. We streamlined, highlighted key points, added
hopefully the right buzzwords.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie