Re: [OM] [OT] Wireless Printer

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Wireless Printer
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:48:10 -0400
Sounds like the right choice.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/14/2015 3:56 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Chuck and Scott
     Thank you both for helping out. I looked around as well on HP's website
and found there are two wireless methods: Wireless WiFi and Wireless
Direct. The Wireless Direct allows for five devices to communicate directly
with the printer without needing to go through a WiFi connection. I will
attempt this method. Thanks again.

Charlie

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt <