Re: [OM] Upcoming fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Upcoming fun
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 16:56:40 -0500
Thanks, Scott. I think Sheri may have already gotten that.

The long-range forecast calls for rain all damn week, but I'm hoping that,
like most weather forecasters, they're full of moose poop. (No offense to
our own, loveable, as far as we know poop-free Moose).

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie