Re: [OM] IMG: One More B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: One More B&W
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:30:08 -0500
The fuel nozzle shape was designed to prevent fueling of piston-powered aircraft with Jet A, but I'm not sure whether or not a round 100 Low Lead spout can be crammed into a jet tank. I suspect it can, and your comment reinforces that opinion.

The truck damage problem is why our bunch uses two people, one under the wing signalling to the driver where to place the truck. This truck, with a platform sheltering the pump equipment and a ladder up the side, makes access to the Caravan wing fairly easy. It's much, much better than a step ladder!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA