Re: [OM] IMG: Sunday at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sunday at the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:27:29 -0500
Hi Chris,

I would estimate that the pop-up image, without enlargement, is about 1 1/2 times lifesize.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 8/18/2015 10:11 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
The gallery waiting to watch the jumpers had been entertained by a
Praying Mantis, which landed on one of them and was brushed off onto the
sidewalk.  I waited a while until it got into the grass before getting a
decent image.  All I had was the 27mm, so my knees got some good exercise.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Mantis+in+Grass.TIFF.html

      Looks like that was a fairly large one.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson