Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/8/2015: small-town Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/8/2015: small-town Pennsylvania
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:21:40 -0700
On 8/23/2015 5:20 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
We spent Friday morning touring Amish country. We drove to the main town in
Lancaster county, famous not least for its name:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4297320356&k=S3dD5jm&lb=1&s=O

Still behind in looking at all the images posted while I was gone, but have
quickly browsed most.

I couldn't avoid noticing the synchronicity, as I acquired an item from the same town in a thrift shop Friday. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=18077>

Shooting a small, cylindrical object, to show the printing around it, is tricky. My simple solution worked well for my purpose, but getting a really clean, flat looking version would be difficult.

One Side Moose