Re: [OM] iPad Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] iPad Photographer
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 01:41:43 -0400
I¹ve got a friend who is doing some really cool stuff with her iPhone¹s
camera. She uses it to photograph insects and flowers, since it focuses
very close. A lot of them go through Instagram filters, which I normally
don¹t like, but hers are beautiful.

http://karinwilcoxphotography.zenfolio.com/p229072831/h537f63ad#h537f63ad

I¹ve never used one. I can¹t afford a smartphone, and don¹t really need or
want one. I see my students obsessed with them, and I wish we had a
cellphone death-ray at the school door to zap all of them when the kids
try to bring them into school. You guys would not believe the problems
these things cause in schools, and I am talking middle school kids. I used
to teach high school..was even worse with the phones. I actually caught
some high schoolers laughing as they watched, on an iPhone, one of those
Islamist videos where they were beheading someone with a knife. That¹s an
extreme example, but I have seen a lot of cyberbullying that led to
fistfights in school, too.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 8/24/15, 12:53 AM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf