Re: [OM] Out of the Dark

Subject: Re: [OM] Out of the Dark
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:26:18 +0100
Living in a small village in the country without many streetlights
means we have to have torches available through the winter months to
pick our way home from the pub (or whatever).  I've gone for the cheap
Chinese rechargeable cree led models using an 18650 lithium cell.
(Optionally 3xAAA).
Since dismantling some laptop battery packs I've now got a whole box
of cells! This is the sort of thing which I've found to be excellent
value:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ITMSLI4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
Friends are first amazed at the brightness - and then the price...
Jez