Re: [OM] Out of the Dark

Subject: Re: [OM] Out of the Dark
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:29:34 +0100
The quest for more pixels in the digicam world is paralleled by the lumen
(etc) chase in the torch world.
One of the boys' toys we see frequently over here is the multi-million
candlepower torch.  I bought a paltry 1,000,000 candlepower version some
years ago - it has a 12v sealed lead-acid accumulator and a 35w halogen
bulb. Works well. I don't know what this beast has:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Million-candle-power-torch/dp/B0013BPREO

Jez