Re: [OM] Does anybody here use masking tools... like this one or others?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does anybody here use masking tools... like this one or others?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:36:09 -0400
That's very cool. Thanks much. But at least level is missing and maybe another one or two. PS allows rotation but it's much more difficult to use than ACR's leveling tool.

I've always had JPEGs set to open in ACR. What I don't understand is why other formats (if a single layer) don't open in ACR as well.

Chuck Norcutt