Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:17:27 -0500
Same flowers, Ken. I pondered the same question. I concluded that it depended on how the sunshine struck the flowers. If you look at the flower near the BF's head in the first photo, it is close to the same shade as in the E-1 images.

E-510 & Leica 60 Macro:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gulf+Fritillary.TIFF.html

E-1 & ZD14-54 ver. 1:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gulf+Fritillary+802.tif.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gulf+Fritillary+791.TIFF.html

I know that the E-1 sensor sees colors differently, but not THAT much.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA