Re: [OM] IMG: Atlantic Beach to St Augustine on two wheels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Atlantic Beach to St Augustine on two wheels
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:17:07 -0400
That first one looks like the Florida I like the least. Reminiscent of
Jupiter, which is all houses and walls and no proper city center. Blech!

The rest looks like A better Florida. But of course you realize it's
Florida, which, if were a person, could be committed before doing harm to
itself or others. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal