Re: [OM] IMG: Camera Color Comparison for Ken

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Camera Color Comparison for Ken
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:41:42 +0200
After a couple of tries in LR I confirm what Chuck wrote. I would have like to
see the raf/raw/DNGs instead of jpegs.

Now, from what I see the E's smear the violet / purple colours, the fuji
doesn't that much and the white part of the flowers remains as result.

Keep experimenting and reporting Jim :-)

Philippe in technie outfit