Re: [OM] Not for much longer

Subject: Re: [OM] Not for much longer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:11:22 -0700
On 8/28/2015 3:56 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Where _do_ you keep finding these intelligent, capable and attractive young
women to instruct?

Methinks you may have it backward. Chris' pure gravitational pull attracts then
to him. ;-)

We shall come over and conduct a "wake" when you hit 65. <g>

Indeed!

Unfortunate about the risk. One of my brother-in-laws retired last year, I think at 65. Yesterday, he had a very serious heart attack. The docs say they call this particular one "the widow maker". Fortunately, care has improved, and the recovery rate is near 99% now.

Unfortunately, it means we will miss him in NY, and he will probably "attend" his son's wedding 9/18 in Seattle by remote hookup, Facetime, Skype or the like. We're scheduled to visit them in Mass. in mid Oct. and hope to see him much recovered then.

Hearty Moose