Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: around Pennsylvania and in Washington

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: around Pennsylvania and in Washington
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:42:21 -0700
On 8/28/2015 2:08 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Last week we spent in Pennsylvania except for a one-day trip to Washington, DC, but we
got around a lot, taking in Philadelphia, the Amish country, and just enjoying our
son’s company in Lansdale. Many pictures resulted, a few of which I have
already shown you in my daily pictures, but here they are included for completeness.
So we have Lansdale, Washington, Philadelphia and Intercourse, in that order. This is
my longest weekly blog ever, I think, at 58 pictures, but it is a quick scroll, I hope:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1460

The street art is certainly wonderful. Will a three hour layover on a Saturday
be long enough to catch it in person? :-)

The "FK" in 36-34 is, of course, Franz Kafka.

Brief Encounter Moose